- Confidentiality of a dispute;
- The possibility of enforcement of award in more than 150 countries;
- Speedy resolution of a dispute and award making;
- Freedom of choice by the parties to the dispute resolution procedure; & choice of arbitrator
- Reimbursement of costs incurred during arbitration.
We provide the following services in Russia, China, Hong Kong and Singapore:
- Legal consultation in dispute resolution
- Verification of parties and credit check;
- Representation in arbitration;
- Assistance in litigation;
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign arbitral awards.
ADNDRC has offices in Beijing (CIETAC) and Hong Kong (HKIAC).
Administrative Proceedings are document-based proceedings, oral hearing are extremely rare.
Time-limit to render a decision by the Panel: within 2 months from the commencent date.
Administrative and Panelist fee for one '.cn' domain name case (if no hearing is involved which is exceptional): 8,000CNY (Single Panelist) or 14,000CNY (Three Panelists). Single Panelist is a defaulting rule.
Language of the Administrative Proceedings: shall be the language of the registration agreement, under CNDRP shall be Chinese language as a practice.
Remedies: transfer or cancelling of the domain name (cancelling remedy is rare).